Enjoyment is actually a very simple thing. You eat what you like. Stay where you feel comfortable. Listen to music you like. And meet people you like.
Burger Grill & Bar
The Peakini Zone provides even more enjoyment. The cuisine is self-aware, sustainable and creative. In keeping with the Peakini spirit of thinking outside the box, we serve local specialties and home-made food with an inventive twist. The Peakini Zone helps our hotel guests start the day with a leisurely breakfast in the morning and becomes the Burger Grill & Bar from 5 p.m.
We are happy to take table reservations by phone on +43 6456 7662 85.
Good morning freedom
To help you start another eventful day in the Obertauern ski paradise after a long night of partying, our breakfast buffet in the Peakini Clubhouse has everything your heart could desire. Including lots of homemade products.
- Farmer’s bread and protein bread (gluten-free) from the Peakini Farmhaus
- Selection of breads and a range of pastries (gluten-free bread on request)
- Wide range of cheese and cold meats
- Sausages and bacon from Peakini pork
- Fried egg, fried bacon and a range of toppings
- Fresh cheese platter with a wide variety of soft and hard cheeses every day
- Finely selected and hand-mixed and bottled BIO mueslis and cereals (also gluten-free) and toppings
- Large selection of specialty honeys, homemade spreads and jams and homemade Nutella
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juices
- Freshly squeezed orange juice
- Afro Tea range with Peakini farmhouse herbs to add
- Hot ginger lemon water
- Coffee, cappuccino, latte macchiato, espresso, etc.
The Peakini Klubhaus ensures early risers and gourmets are all guaranteed to get a great start to an eventful day in Obertauern.